Is it May yet?
Chels and I were talking about our relationship over the past two years and how in the beginning it was rough but over the last two years we have come to be one of the best living situations up here. We joke that we are married since we have come to know each other so well. We even have our end of the school year trip to Red Rocks again. I am very grateful for all of the help and support she has given me through my time up here. There would have been a couple times I would have lost it without her. I am sure we will be friends for a very long time!
I have been applying for jobs like crazy. Literally every job I can qualify for I have an application in! Hopefully something comes up!
Sunrise: 9:30
Sunset: 8:54
Temperature: 1 feels like -10
No comments:
Post a Comment