Friday, March 22, 2013

Back in Action

Finally the school is back in working order! The boiler is fixed and it doesn't smell anymore and the school is nice and warm! It was weird having four days off. It was like a random mini spring break. Chels and I watched a lot of movies and spent tons of time with the dogs. They sure enjoyed it.

Now that we are back we hit preparing for SBAs hard! Trying to get our scores up this year!!

oh and PS I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!! Its for child protective services in Portland! I am so excited! I have many other applications out so hopefully more turns up! I just need one to work though right? Thats what mom keeps saying.

The other day Mom called and said it was the first day of spring and then I looked outside and it was snowing very hard. I didn't believe her.

Sunrise: 8:58
Sunset: 9:21
Temperature: -3 feels like -25

No comments: