So I heard through the grape vine that my contract for the upcoming year has been renewed. But that is currently just words on the lips. It won't know for sure until I have the paper in my hand. Then I will make the decision.....and of course share with you!
We have city games this week. This is when men's teams from different villages come and compete against each other. They all snow machine in every night. It is the Fabian Michael Akerelrea Memorial Tournament. The Akerelrea Family runs the tournament while myself and StuCo run admissions and the student store. It runs until super late Saturday night.
Then next week is the make up Kickoff Klassic. So busy. But if you look at the calendar we only have two more weekends of home games and then I just have the ending of elementary ball to take care of. While I was in St. Mary's I watched the pre-ball players have workshops to learn how to play and work on ball handling skills. I am going to do the same for our players for the next three Sundays. It will only be for a hour and it is another thing on my plate but it will be great for the kids and keep me busy.
My student's watches came in today. They were having a hard time figuring out an analog clock so we did a lot of work and worksheets to figure it out and once they aced one they earn their watch from China. haha Thank you DHGate. They are so excited today to get them!
Sunrise: 9:54
Sunset: 6:39
Temperature: 0 feels like -16
No comments:
Post a Comment