Thursday, February 28, 2013

Almost Spring?

It is finally starting to feel like Spring.....even though it is snowing out. The sun is rising on my way to work and by the time the kids come to class it is much brighter outside. It makes me want summer even more!

This upcoming weekend is Elementary Basketball games at home. It will be the first time I coach for reals in front of the community. I am kind of nervous! I have split all of the kids into three teams and we have Emmonak, Hooper Bay and Pilot Station visiting us. Should be a very busy two days! I hope we come out looking good. After this weekend I will cut the team down to who I will be taking to Nunam Iqua for the Downriver Tournament the 15th and 16th of March. If we win that then its on to the District Championship! I am so excited!!!!!!!

Sunrise: 9:08
Sunset: 7:22
Temperature: 3 feels like -15

No comments: