Monday, August 20, 2012

I AM BACK!!

Hello All!
I am back for my second year and I hit the year running! My computer was having many difficulties and I have been working to hard to have an amazing class set up this year!

As for this summer! It was packed full of weekend family activities and trips to various locations. I spent about a month working for Elephant's in their catering department and almost everyday with my guy. It was pretty great!

As I was preparing for this year I learned a few important things.
1. AMAZON free super shipping saving is the way to order food! All the food that I ordered last year however no shipping costs!!
2. Since I shipped AMAZON I could also sign up for recurring shipments and get a cheaper price! Excellent way to get food even in the lower forty eight!

As a fun thing for this year at least on not super windy days I have taken up kiteboarding. I have to learn how to handle such a large kite and up here I have a very healthy amount of wind. I am excited to start. Sounds like I will have my kite before I have my food even though it is the last thing that I ordered.

Rylie came back with me this year with her stuffed monkey which she leaves in my bed so Parker doesn't get it. She has not been enjoying the wind and rain we have had since we landed. She will go outside then come right back in!

Scammon Bay is looking as beautiful as always and I am looking forward to the sun coming out before the snow sets in!!

Looking forward to another year!!!:)

No comments: