Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Melting!!!!

I can see dirt!! I can see dirt!! I can see the ocean!! I can see the ocean!! Or at least I can see small bit of the ocean. We have finally hit Spring or at least what I am going to call spring because it means that it is actually being nicer outside. The other day the office staff went pike fishing up at Kuzi which they use just a stick, string and a hook just like with manaq. Either way a pool is developing in between the teacher housing due to melting (which Rylie was jumping around in yesterday). It is already less then a month and a half until I come home!!!!!!!! So excited.


This weekend is districts for NYO. I will find out on Monday if I get to go or not! PLEASE ANCHORAGE!


Sunrise: 7:46am
Sunset: 10:20pm
Temperature: 29 feels like25
Snow: No new snow and the old snow is starting to melt!!!

No comments: