It was gorgeous yesterday and as you can tell below the sun isn't setting until almost 11pm so Rylie and I took a long walk up the mountain around 8:30pm. It was like a double walk because every time you took a step your feet would sink in about a foot of snow. We went about 2/3 the way up the mountain toward the cross then back to the housing and down around the edge of the mountain toward the dump then back behind the school then back to home. It was beautiful out no clouds, slight breeze and a big beautiful. And you know it was perfect because I was able to wear just a tshirt and flannel outside and be fine. Shedding the layers finally!!!! I suppose I was looking for a refreshing moment and walked around for almost an hour looking for it. However when I finally got back at the school Eddie stopped me and pointed out toward the ocean. Right on the horizon a very slight slit was the sun shining off the ocean. The water is starting to break up. It was super far out there still but it was still refreshing to see. It is like a sign of spring. Then I went and crawled into bed and was able to see the same thing out my window. It was a gorgeous sunset too. Love the blue sky days. They create the best sunsets.
![]() |
| View out my bedroom window toward the Bering Sea |
Countdown to End of School Year (only school days): 17
Countdown to Anchorage: 27
Countdown to Oregon: 30
Sunrise: 7:11am
Sunset: 10:50pm
Temperature: 37 feels like 45


No comments:
Post a Comment