Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trickling Information

Sorry this one is a little late but I have not had a lot of new information!

I have been doing lots of shopping for Alaska still. I have been enjoying sales due to summer (when I actually find winter stuff). I finally feel like clothing wise I am getting close to being prepared. Yesterday I got some green bathmats that reminded me of grass since I won't be seeing much of it.

I was at the beach this past weekend and took many pictures of the beautiful coast to take up with me. Although I am only a mile away from the Bering Sea it won't be the same.

I leave in less then a month, 29 days. The other day it finally hit me that I am leaving and I tried very hard to pump the breaks since I don't feel entirely prepared yet however it didn't work. Now I feel in overdrive getting my ducks in a row before I leave.

 Recently I have gone to the movies a few times and realized that all of the movies I want to see come out AFTER I leave. How disappointing. I think I will be stalking Redbox when I comes back at Christmas time.

Yesterday I did get some new info! I was given some pictures of what Chelsey's and I's townhouse looks like! Here are just a few!

No comments: