Well about a week ago a couple of my students came over to see Rylie and "visit" (thats what they refer going to teacher housing as). It was a lot of fun and I offered the three students bags of pretzels and they went on their way. Next thing I know I have ever kid in the village at my door wanting to play with the dogs and eat pretzels. Needless to say we ran out of pretzels and the dogs were exhausted by the end of the night. If I want to lose all of the food we have stored I will continue feeding the kids. However I don't think that will be happening.
Last night I went down to the post and on my way down one of my fifth graders stopped on her snow machine and I asked if I wanted a ride. As I was getting closer to the post I realized where else in the world would you get a ride from a fifth grader......
Countdown to End of School Year (only school days): 10
Countdown to Anchorage: 18
Countdown to Oregon: 20
Sunrise: 6:41am
Sunset: 11:18pm
Temperature: 17 feels like 23

No comments:
Post a Comment